Hint: Determine how you will distribute the brochure and pledge forms. Are you handing them out at the meeting or do you have another plan for distribution?
20 minute campaign meeting agenda
1-2 weeks earlier, send an invitation from the CEO to all employees stating the purpose of the meeting.
Distribute personalized pledge cards and brochures at the beginning of the meeting.
- 1 min: Coordinator’s opening remarks
- 4 min: CEO or management provides statement of corporate support and encourages participation.
- 5 min: United Way representative communicates United Way’s community impact message.
- 5 min: Agency speaker
- 5 min: Coordinator: Make the ‘ask.’ Invite the audience to join you in making a difference in people’s lives by giving to the United Way.
- Describe incentive
- Encourage Payroll Deduction
- Thank audience
- Pick-up pledge cards