- Please complete campaign by November 20.
- Make sure all pledge sheets are signed.
- Give the top (white) copy of each pledge sheet to United Way, the middle (yellow) copy to your payroll department, and the bottom (pink) copy to the donor.
- Make sure a “total gift” amount is listed on each pledge sheet.
- If possible, attach a spreadsheet of givers and payment method.
- Please don’t staple cash or checks to pledge sheets.
- If you held a special event that raised cash, please either give us a check for the full amount or convert any coins to currency. It’s awkward for us to work with coins.
- For leadership givers ($1,000 or more), please make sure they indicated how they would like to be recognized in the space provided on the pledge sheet.
- For designation requests, please make sure they are requests we can honor – either a funded agency (listed on the brochure), or another United Way.
- Don’t forget the Corporate Donation card!
- Please completely fill out the campaign envelope.
Contacting United Way
Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions, comments, or concerns.
St. Joseph County United Way
P.O. Box 577
660 E. Main
Centreville, MI 49032
Kelly Hostetler , Executive Director
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (269) 467-9099
Facebook: St. Joseph County United Way
T H A N K Y O U ! ! !